Special Covid-19 - Procedure
We thank you for your interest in our Maison "Pouquette" and for the confidence you have shown in us.
- special conditions of access to the common parts of the establishment:
- special conditions of access to your room:
- conditions of access to the breakfast service:
- conditions of delivery of catering services:
- access to leisure, sports and wellness facilities:
Everyone's safety is our priority, yours and ours.
- First of all, know that our establishment has not experienced any proven contamination,
- Our establishment strictly applies the following health security instructions: we wait 24 hours after the stay of each client to start cleaning the room.
- Our cleaning procedures are coupled with disinfection procedures according to the following commitments:
- All our rooms are ventilated 20 minutes before any cleaning procedure and all windows are open during all cleaning operations,
- We carry out a methodical washing of our hands before and after each cleaning by using a first washing with soap and water for 20 seconds then, by applying a dose of disinfectant based on hydroalcoholic gel,
- We clean all the surfaces present in the room using traditional detergents so as to remove dirt, grease, dust and germs,
- Once the surfaces are clean, we apply a disinfectant using a spray. The assembly is wiped with a paper towel or disposable wipes. These rags are thrown away after each room cleaning,
- Using disinfectants, we pay particular attention to frequently touched surfaces such as switches, door handles, remote controls and tap handles (see, at the bottom of this page *, all the other elements regularly disinfected in our establishment ),
- All household linen (sheets, mattress covers, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels and blankets) are washed at the highest recommended temperature (with a minimum of 60 °). All these textiles are handled with disposable gloves during each operation,
- Also note that we pay special attention to sofas, rugs, curtains and other soft and porous surfaces,
- During each cleaning operation, we use disposable gloves which are thrown away after each session before washing our hands again,
- Finally, the expiry dates of all our cleaning supplies are checked with each delivery.
In case of specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be happy to answer them
(*) Points of attention during our cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Door handles
- Stair railings
- Window sills and handles
- Furniture handles
- Garbage cans and recycling bins
Kitchen / room:
- Appliances: oven, toaster, coffee maker, etc.
- Commonly used containers
- Rigid back chairs
- Faucet handles
- Shower doors
- Soap dispensers
- Hair dryer
- Hangers and luggage racks
- Night tables
- Bedside lamps
- Laminated information leaflets
- Remote controls (protected by plastic film replaced after each customer)
- Washing machine
- Toys / Games / Books
- Umbrella beds
- Sport material
- All sports equipment
In the case of a reservation you have made directly with us
In accordance with the arrangements made bythe order of March 29, 2020, all stays reserved and already subject to payments from you and which you wish to cancel will not be refunded before 18 months from March 29, 2020, or at the latest July 31, 2021. However, you will be allowed to postpone your stay within the same period of 18 months. The sums that you have already paid (whether the deposit or the total balance) can be used in the form of a credit for a new identical or equivalent service in the next 18 months. The price of your new reservation must not exceed that of the old one, or you can benefit from a service of a higher category than the initial service by paying the difference in price which will remain at your expense. Know, finally, that this credit is divisible, that is to say that it can be used in several times for several benefits.
In the case of a reservation made by you through an intermediary
We strongly recommend that you contact the agency (online or travel agency) or the intermediary who made your reservation with your establishment directly. It is, in fact, the latter who must apply the order of March 29, 2020 if he is established in France. Otherwise, only the latter can decide on the cancellation conditions that he will have set. We are sorry, therefore, not to be able to intervene in this transaction between the latter and yourself.
In case of specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be happy to answer your questions:
- by phone: every day of the week from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the following number: +33 6 83 25 04 22
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org